R is a fundamental open source, case-sensitive programming language. RStudio is an active member of the R community and an integrated development environment (IDE)for R.
You need to install both R and R-Studio on your system before actually getting started with R. In this page, you will be guided through the installation process and get introduced to both of them.
Step 1: Download the package relevant to your system (Windows or Mac or Linux) from the Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN) website.
Step 2: Install R like you normally install any new software package.
Now, Install R-Studio
Step 1: Download the R-Studio Desktop package from the R-Studio website.
Step 2: Install R-Studio using user’s setup process.
Before you move on, make sure you have installed both R and R-Studio on your system. In this lecture, you will be introduced to different components of R-Studio.
Hope you have already installed WAMP on your Windows machine.In case not then Visit WampServer Installation.
1.After the installation of Wamp go to System Tray or Notification Area as shown in screen shot below and click on wamp icon.
2.Now click on www Directory,it will open a folder.
3.Delete all the files there and paste the HTML project which was working fine on local machine with out server.
In our case project is in folder \cakewebsitetemplate
4.To run the project go to System Tray or Notification Area->Click on Wamp icon>Click on Localhost .You will find the project folder there.
5.Click on the project i.e cakewebsitetemplate
Congrats,Your Static website is running now on WampServer.
WordPress is an free and open source blogging and CMS tool. WordPress is easy to manage and at the same time, a very powerful tool. One can easily extend the functionality of WordPress by installing plugins. It is estimated that 15% of the present websites are built on WordPress. To your surprise, WPWebHost is also built on WordPress.
WampServer is an open source web development platform on Windows. It allows you to create web applications with Apache2, PHP and a MySQL database.WampServer consists these software: Apache, MySQL and PHP/phpMyAdmin.
Why to install WordPress on WampServer?
WordPress is a popular choice today for people to create websites because of its user-friendliness and powerful features. But, Installing WordPress on your hosting directly and getting along with it can be a tough process. Also, you need to test your website, theme, etc to rest assure that it will not crash on the live server. So, to do this task, we setup a WampServer (which has all the basic requirements to install Worpdress), install WordPress on WampServer and then test our website before its final launch. Also, you get hand-to-hand experience with WordPress.
1~ Download setup files
- Download ‘WampServer’ from its download page: http://www.wampserver.com/en/#download-wrapper
- Download ‘Worpdress’ from its download page: https://wordpress.org/download/
2~ Install WampServer
Lets install WampServer on your Windows. Just follow the simple six steps visual procedure:
(Though, WampServer 3.0.6 was used for this tutorial, you will find it helpful for any version of WampServer.)
NOTE: I will suggest not to change the names I’ve used in the tutorial, else you can find yourself in trouble. Please only change names if you’re sure you can keep up with the changes.
1. Start the setup by opening the file you downloaded in step 1 of downloading setup files.
2. Select to Accept the agreement and Click ‘Next’ button.
3. Select your installation folder and click ‘Next’. I will recommend you to leave it as it is.
4.Click ‘Next’ to complete the installation
5.At the last screen click on Finish to complete the installation.
The Darwin’s famous theory. The phrase “Survival of the fittest” can be used in the context where a company is able to sustain in the volatile global market.
Recently I thought to order few books and then came to know about Flipkart 10th Anniversary Sale.
Flipkart which was founded by Sachin Bansal & Binny Bansal in 2007, both alumni of the IIT,Delhi. Worked in Amazon came a long way.
After 3 years that is 2010 they started the acquisition game and now they have big names on their acquisition list.
Not only they acquired Myntra they brought its rival Jabong the fashion shopping website too.
Might payzippy was a failure but they realised the power of digital money before demonetization and acquired payment start-up PhonePe In April-2016. In the recent sale, they are promoting PhonePe badly by offering 30% Cashback.I decided not to install it today as I already have 7 digital payment app in my One Plus 3 phone.
A couple of years ago there were many fish in e-commerce market but today buy from Myntra, Jabong or Flipkart, Flipkart will get the benefit.
Flipkart 10th Anniversary Sale is being promoted from the home page of Jabong and Myntra as well.
Where is Snapdeal?
It cut throat competition Flipkart survived, took full benefit of digital tools and the big fish is going to eat Snapdeal now. Once Flipkart acquires Snapdeal then only 2 competitors will be left in market i.e PayTm and Amazon. I believe competition is necessary too.
Though Snapdeal acquisition will benefit Tiger Global more than Flipkart but doesn’t seem a bad deal in long run.
Till now I purchased from all the above-mentioned site to test them or to get better products. Even today I ordered 3 books to get few more drops of knowledge available in it.
Lets’ see what will be the next step after Snapdeal acquisition.
cURL is a tool to transfer data from/to a server,using one of the supported protocols(FILE , FTP , FTPS , GOPHER , SCP , SFTP , SMB , DICT, HTTP, HTTPS , POP3 , POP3S , RTMP, RTSP , IMAP , IMAPS , LDAP, LDAPS , SMBS , SMTP , SMTPS , TELNET and TFTP).The command is designed to work without user interaction
Recently I was struggling to open Large CSV files and I was using Excel 2013 on Windows 7 64-bit machine.When I was opening big CSV it was throwing error.
With Excel 2013,it is said that the limit is now gone the only restriction is your machines memory. However, you can still not edit the raw data, only handle (DAX) and aggregate (pivot tables) them! The row limit in Excel 2013 is still 1,048,576.
At that point I started searching for Software which can open large file,then I came across Delimit and it was very helpful.
Features are as follow:
- Quickly open any delimited data file.
- Edit any cell.
- Easily convert files from one delimiter to another like CSV to TAB.
- Split-up any delimited file into file parts of equal size.
- Join multiple delimited files into one resulting file.
- Quickly select which columns to extract and in which order.
- Extract data from any delimited file by specifying the columns,rows and/or filter to apply.
- Sort any delimited data file based on cell content.
- Remove duplicate rows based on user specified columns.
- Bookmark any cell for quick subsequent access.
- Open large delimited data files; 100s of MBs or GBs in size!
- Open data files up to 2 billion rows and 2 million columns large!
- Work with: character delimited, string delimited, fixed column width or just plain text files.
- Quickly see all your bookmarks, double-click to jump to any of them or click to rename.
- Keep track of long running operations.
- Keep track of the current selection.
- Scroll to any part of the file or split the view into multiple panes.
- Freeze the 1st row of any file.
- Open multiple files and quickly switch between them.
- Configure built-in and custom file delimitation rules for automatic parsing of files.
It is available with 15 day free Trial and can be downloaded from http://www.delimitware.com/