Recently I was struggling to open Large CSV files and I was using Excel 2013 on Windows 7 64-bit machine.When I was opening big CSV it was throwing error.
With Excel 2013,it is said that the limit is now gone the only restriction is your machines memory. However, you can still not edit the raw data, only handle (DAX) and aggregate (pivot tables) them! The row limit in Excel 2013 is still 1,048,576.
At that point I started searching for Software which can open large file,then I came across Delimit and it was very helpful.
Features are as follow:
- Quickly open any delimited data file.
- Edit any cell.
- Easily convert files from one delimiter to another like CSV to TAB.
- Split-up any delimited file into file parts of equal size.
- Join multiple delimited files into one resulting file.
- Quickly select which columns to extract and in which order.
- Extract data from any delimited file by specifying the columns,rows and/or filter to apply.
- Sort any delimited data file based on cell content.
- Remove duplicate rows based on user specified columns.
- Bookmark any cell for quick subsequent access.
- Open large delimited data files; 100s of MBs or GBs in size!
- Open data files up to 2 billion rows and 2 million columns large!
- Work with: character delimited, string delimited, fixed column width or just plain text files.
- Quickly see all your bookmarks, double-click to jump to any of them or click to rename.
- Keep track of long running operations.
- Keep track of the current selection.
- Scroll to any part of the file or split the view into multiple panes.
- Freeze the 1st row of any file.
- Open multiple files and quickly switch between them.
- Configure built-in and custom file delimitation rules for automatic parsing of files.
It is available with 15 day free Trial and can be downloaded from http://www.delimitware.com/
Other option to open big file is Sublime Text.It is a proprietary cross-platform source code editor with a Python application programming interface.Click here to download.
Recently I came across another tool which is also helpful: https://www.emeditor.com/download/
Are you looking for a 4G LTE supported smartphone for super-fast speed and that too under 10k? Then, definitely, you are at the right place. Finding a credible 4G LTE smartphone in the market today is a very daunting task and most of us face a behemoth of problems to choose the best.
But what smartphone do you need to choose? Well, the decision rests upon you but here is a list that you can use to understand the best options available:
- Redmi 3S Prime
When it comes to best 4G LTE smartphones under Rupees 10,000 then Redmi 3S Prime is the first phone that needs mentioning. The Phone comes with a wide range of features and runs on Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow. Redmi 3S Prime is powered by 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-Bit Octa Core Processor.
It is available in 3 variants Gold, Dark Grey and Silver. And it can be availed easily under ten thousand bucks. The other key features of this phone include a fingerprint sensor, 3GB RAM, 13 MP Rear Camera and a strong and powerful battery of 4100 mAh.
Must Read: Best mobiles under Rs 10,000
- Lenovo K6 Power
Equipped with many powerful features like 4000mAh battery, Fingerprint Sensor, 13 MP Rear and 8 MP Front Camera etc. is Lenovo’s new launch in the market.
The phone operates on Android v6.0.1 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa Core 1.4 GHz. It is available in three different colours that are Dark Grey, Gold and Silver. This one will cost you about Rs. 9,999.
- Moto G Play 4th Gen
With rare and amazing features like Water Repellent nano coating, 10 W Rapid Charger, this is one of those 4G phones under Rs 10,000 that you cannot miss.
Moto G Play 4th Gen uses Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow and is powered by 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad Core Processor along with a 2GB RAM. With 8 MP rear and 5 MP front camera, the Moto G Play 4th Gen offers an amazing photographic experience.
- Coolpad Note 3 Plus:
As we all know, Coolpad Note 3 was one of the biggest hits amongst the budget phones. The Note 3 Plus is an upgraded version of that one. The phone runs on Android v5.1 Lollipop UI. A 1.3 GHz Octa Core Processor powers this smartphone and the 3GB RAM that the device sports further augments the processes. With 13MP Rear and 5 MP front cameras, Coolpad Note 3 also promises to deliver an exotic photographic experience. And the 2500 mAh ensures the efficient functioning of the device.
The phone packs 16 GB of Internal Storage which is expandable up to 64 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Infocus M535
Even though this phone was launched in 2015 but still it’s one of the top phones under rupees ten thousand. The best feature of this 4G LTE smartphone is its 5.5-inch vibrant touch screen display. Although it has 2GB RAM and 2600 mAh battery, this one is still a good purchase option. The device packs in a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP selfie camera. The price commences from Rs 7,790 in the Indian market. It runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 with In life UI 2.0. Its wide angle front camera helps you take great selfies which are not so common in other phones in this price range.
TED talks are a great way to know the latest and grow yourself.
All you have to do is to watch a video that will teach you something which is very useful.
I wanted to share a couple of videos which I consider to be the best TED talks for digital marketers and keep them at one place too.
Each of the talks below will help you to develop your digital marketing skills without spending a single penny.Don’t forget to share in your community if you like.
Derek Sivers: How To Start A Movement
Derek shared how to build community and in his talk, he shared a video explaining how followers grow.Best watch for social media experts to understand how communities grow.
Matt Cutts: Try Something New For 30 Days
Who don’t know this cool guy. Former software engineer of google suggesting to try something new for 30 days.
Richard St. John: 8 Secrets Of Success
Sharing secret of success after experimenting couple of years.Though this is very small video but very informative and must watch item.
Renny Gleeson: 404, The Story Of A Page Not Found
Renny Gleeson takes us through the story of on how to turn 404 pages into something cool.
Kevin Allocca: Why Videos Go Viral
Kevin is a YouTube video trends manager and one of the world’s leading experts in viral videos.
He shares the 4 key reasons that videos go viral which you can use in your own marketing campaign.
What is HAR file?
The HAR file format is an evolving standard and the information contained within it is both flexible and extensible. You can expect a HAR file to include a breakdown of timings including:
- How long it takes to fetch DNS information
- How long each object takes to be requested
- How long it takes to connect to the server
- How long it takes to transfer assets from the server to the browser of each object
The data is stored as a JSON document and extracting meaning from the low-level data is not always easy. But with practice a HAR file can quickly help you identify the key performance problems with a web page, letting you efficiently target your development efforts at areas of your site that will deliver the greatest results.
How to get a HAR file
As HAR files are still an evolving format, support can be patchy and it may take some work to get your HAR file. High quality monitoring services will collect the HAR data for each sample they take. Automated testing tools can be tailored to get HAR files.
It is possible to use Firefox, Firebug, and NetExport together to generate a HAR file for a specific URL. That said, if you are using a modern browser it can generate a waterfall diagram, without the need to capture the HAR file as an interim representation, and this provides most of the information you will need in an instantly available view.
How to generate a HAR file in Chrome
- Start by opening Google Chrome. If you do not have Google Chrome and you are free to install additional programs, please download Google Chrome and install it.
- In Chrome, go to the page within Box where you are experiencing trouble
- Select the Chrome menu (⋮) at the top-right of your browser window, then select Tools > Developer Tools.
- The Developer Tools will open as a docked panel at the side or bottom of Chrome. Click on the Network tab.
- Select the option Preserve log
- The recording should autostart and you will see a red circle at the top left of the Network tab. If not, click the black circle, to start recording activity in your browser.
- Refresh the Box page you are on. The goal is to reproduce the problem you’ve been experiencing while Google Chrome is recording activity.
- Once you’ve encountered the problem successfully while recording, right-click within the Network tab and click Save as HAR with Content to save a copy of the activity that you recorded.
- Save the HAR file somewhere convenient.
- Now click the Console tab and right-click anywhere in the console log. Select the popup option “Save as…” and name the log file: Chrome-console.log
- Close the developer panel and you’re done! Please attach the HAR file and the Chrome-console.log to your email share to the IT person to use it for troubleshooting.
Visualizing a HAR file
As the file is in a JSON format, this is relatively easy to process with software, but it can be difficult for us humans to visualize. Here are three options that will create visualizations of HAR files:
- softwareishard.com. With this site you can simply paste your HAR File into the field and it will generate a report.
- Your monitoring service. This should provide a visualization of your page loads for each sample they take. Compare your load times from different geographic locations to get a broader view of your customers’ experience.
- Developer tools for browsers. I developed my first pass of web pages in Chrome. The Network Tab of the developer tools shows the webpage waterfall. Its easy availability makes it a great tool to work with.
Additional information is that yslow can be run from the command line and given a HAR file. You can include this as part of your automated regression testing to ensure your most recent changes are not degrading your websites behavior.