It’s the industry-leading solution for applying real-time analytics and detailed segmentation across all of marketing channels. Use it to discover high-value audiences and power customer intelligence for business.
What Adobe Analytics can do?
Reporting provides insights into your traditional web-based channels as well as evolving channels like mobile, video, and social networking. Some examples of marketing reports include:
- How many people visit your site
- How many of those visitors are unique visitors (counted only once)
- How they came to the site (such as whether they followed a link or came there directly)
- What keywords visitors used to search site content
- How long visitors stayed on a given page or on the entire site
- What links visitors clicked, and when they left the site
- Which marketing channels are most effective at generating revenue or conversion events
- How much time they spent watching a video
- Which browsers and devices they used to visit your site