getPercentPageViewed plug-in measures a visitor’s scroll activity to see how much of a page they view before moving on to another page. This plug-in is not necessary if your pages are small in height or do not want to measure scroll activity.
Follow the code installation steps here getPercentageViewed
Create the classification for the Analytics variable as shown below:
Note : You can opt for traffic or conversion variables as decided by the Business Consultant.
Setup the Rule Builder for classification:
Following are the details :
- s._ppvPreviousPage: The name of the previous page viewed. Final scrolling measurements for the current page aren’t available until after a new page loads.
- s._ppvHighestPercentViewed: The highest percent of the previous page that the visitor viewed (height-wise). The furthest point that the visitor scrolled down to on the previous page.
- s._ppvInitialPercentViewed: The percent of the previous page that was visible when the previous page first loaded.
- s._ppvHighestPixelsSeen: The highest number of total pixels seen (height-wise) as the visitor scrolled down the previous page.
- s._ppvFoldsSeen: The highest number of “page folds” reached as the visitor scrolled down the previous page. This variable includes the “top-of-page” fold.
- s._ppvFoldsAvailable: The number of total “page folds” available to scroll down on the previous page.
^(.*)\|(.*)\|(.*)\|(.*)$ -> for the main classification
Following for the buckets In respective orders
Check the report as shown below:
Hope these steps will help to set up the plugin, in case of any question or doubt, comment below.