Following can be expectation from:
- Want two way integration between Adobe Analytics and SFDC
- Ready made connector is not available under Data Connector so custom solution has to be designed for that.
There are couple of ways by which data can be sent from Adobe Analytics to SFDC.
- Data warehouse API to send data in SFDC
- Reporting API to send data to SFDC
- Data Extract report and inject that into SFDC
- Data Warehouse report and inject that into SFDC
- Data feeds: Receive an hourly or daily export of raw data. Every row is an individual hit, and every column is a variable. Data feeds are typically sent to FTP sites. Inject the file into SFDC
There are couple of ways by which data can be sent from SFDC to Adobe Analytics.
- Use Data Source API
- Use Data Source FTP
Before opting the solution do POC in terms of dimension and metric which need to be imported and exported. That will help to decide that which method or option is good to go forward.