- It is when a greedy client asks for more discount so a desperate real estate broker offers part of his commission and in worse scenarios the whole commission
- It is when unprofessional real estate broker intentionally offers a part of his commission as a discount to steal the client from another broker
- It is when a developer’s sales agent pushes the broker to give part of his commission as a discount to close the deal or the sales agent will go around and offer the client the full commission
- It is when a brokerage agency owner pushes his brokers to offer part of their commission on their advertisements so they can close the deals and keep their jobs while the owner never touch his 50% of the commission
- It is when a greedy client pushes you to give him your commission or he will deal with another broker
A Kickback is when you are asked to work for free so the client close the deal
And this is the ugly face of the real estate industry
Kick back is the new trend, unfortunately, happening all over the world
If all as real estate brokers couldn’t stop this trend, very soon all will lose our jobs in this era of automation and AI.
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.